The shape, the styles, the colors of the headgear almost match. One of them doesn’t give much protection, though.
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
- The revision of the color zones was good news for most people and only a few got the bad news of becoming a red zone. There seemed to be fewer snafus than usual in people’s moving around today.
- Our DDP program manager was able to talk his way out of his home’s red zone and get to the DDP office along with our accountant. Together they were able to prepare the authorization papers to allow the banks to direct deposit the April salaries of the DDP staff.
- After more than two weeks of lockdown, infection numbers and new cases are still at their highest levels.
- The army was mobilized today to vaccinate everyone in the Red Zones and then everyone in Phnom Penh.
- Large numbers of hungry people have protested on the streets about lack of food. The government says the protests are political.
- The period from May 6 to June 18 was announced as the time when all those who are receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine will receive their second dose.
“Racism is a sin; a sin that divides the human family, blots out the image of God among specific members of that family, and violates the fundamental human dignity of those called to be children of the same Father.”U.S. Catholic Bishops
“My friends, we cannot tolerate or turn a blind eye to racism and exclusion in any form and yet claim to defend the sacredness of every human life.”Pope Francis