Some of you may have wondered what happened to my website…. Back in mid July, because I was getting some phony renewal notices for my website’s OLD domain name (http://parish-without-borders.net), I failed to renew on time. I caught the error immediately and e-mailed and called Network Solutions to renew it, but because of several factors–mostly Network Solution’s mistakes–I ended up losing my domain name. They kept telling me to wait, and while I waited they sold my domain name to one of the Internet vultures who buys such things hoping that the original owner will want it back bad enough to pay a high price for it.
I didn’t want to do that so I ended up getting a new domain name: http://parish-without-borders.ORG. Before the domain extension was .net. Now it is .org. Please use only this URL in the future: http://parish-without-borders.ORG. And now you don’t need to add the “/cditt” at the end.
I am also experimenting with using a WordPress landing page for the website and that is what you see here. I may not keep it, but it was a relatively easy way to get back online more quickly.
So….here I am. And I hope you will come back also as I start making some changes!