Skip to content
- Cambodia received 600,000 doses of the Sinopharm vaccine and 340,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
- The AstraZeneca vaccine was reserved for people over 60.
- The distribution began on Wednesday, 10 February.
- Cambodian people were offered the vaccinations first, which is fine.
- When it was announced that foreigners in International NGOs could receive, I went on Sunday morning , 7 March. There were no instructions on when or what to do so I went as a test case.
- I found the program had been suspended because of overcrowding on Saturday, the day before.
- On 17 March the Prime Minister established a national vaccination committee to plan and manage nationwide vaccinations.
- The committee is to have nearly 100 (!) members and the Prime Minister said they “should follow my advice.”
- So far, no news when we might be able to be vaccinated.